State of Nevada Seal
- Under no terms or conditions may the logo or brandmark be altered or distorted in anyway
- The logo or brandmark must be re-sized in correct proportion
- Never disassemble the logo or brandmark to use as separate aspects.
- The logo or brandmark must never be rotated or tilted.
- The logo or brandmark should be applied on white – light backgrounds and never on mid – dark background.
- Never use another font when displacing the logo or brandmark..
- The logo or brandmark should never be smaller than .375” tall.
- The logo or brandmark should never have artificial effects, such as drop shadow, transparencies, bevel edge, emboss, or glow.
- The logo or brandmark should never be combined with another logo or piece of artwork to create a new identity.
- Leave clear space no less than .25” on all sides of the logo or brandmark
- Please use good judgement and create enough space around the logo or brandmark to ensure that it doesn’t get locked up or lost among other graphics, copy, imagery, etc.