NASA Space Grant Funding Opportunities for NSHE Faculty include opportunities to:
- propose traditional classroom curricula and/or develop on-line lessons and curricula that can enhance existing science and engineering courses through our Curriculum Development opportunity;
- submit proposals designed to train and develop the nations’ and NASA’s Aerospace Science and Engineering workforce through Hands-on Training (HOT) activity-based programs;
- propose Informal Education activities to encourage lifelong learning and social interaction; especially, enhancement activities associated with science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fields;
- promote and increase awareness regarding the availability of NASA content-based materials among Pre-College teachers so they can effectively integrate these materials into their future or ongoing teaching endeavors. The program is intended to further enable teachers to utilize the excitement of space-related science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to inspire students from an early age to consider and prepare for a STEM career path.
- and through our Research Infrastructure Development Opportunity, we are looking to support Collaboration Building; Travel Grants (no foreign travel allowed) and Small Proposal Development awards.
Please see the full solicitations at the following link for important submission details.
Available by: Nevada NASA Space Grant Consortium and Nevada System of Higher Education System Sponsored Programs and EPSCoR Office